Complete Guide For GTBank Internet Banking (GTBank Internet Banking Codes)
Guaranty Trust Bank popularly known as GTBank is one of the biggest and leading banks in the world, operating mainly from West Africa, Lagos Nigeria. Gone are the days people have to visit banking halls in order to carry out transaction on their bank account.
Nowadays, you can make online transactions with GTBank online banking system with e-Banking services. The GTBank internet banking system offers different channels of carrying out online transactions at your convenience with state-of-the-art unlimited facilities that make online transactions easier and seamlessly as you need to make transactions after making money online and offline
It will interest you to know that you can carry out literally every transaction with your GTBank mobile baking app as this saves time and stress you will expend in going into banking halls for physical transactions.
You May Also Like: Top 10 Best Money Making Apps For Making Money Online
Benefits Of Using GTBank Internet Banking You Never Knew
- 24/7 availability: Every GTBank account holder is enabled to carry out transactions on their GTBank accounts anytime of the day and from anywhere in the world.
- Convenient transaction: Yes, another benefits of using GTBank online banking platform is that you can carry out transactions at your convenience. All you need do is get your GTBank internet banking app and start performing your transactions either from your home, office or anywhere you are.
- Account security: As you’re carrying out your transaction on the GTBank official website, there is a monitoring security facility to help keep your account safe from dubious individuals.
- Easy e-Banking services accessibility: You can access your GTBank account money online from anywhere in the world so far you have your login in details with you, hence, you don’t have to be at the location you opened your account in order to make use of it.
- Bank information and products accessibility: GTBank products and information can be accessed by its users anytime they need to. These include; GTBank account officer contact, information relating to various branches of GTBank. And many more.
You Might Also Like: 8 Financial Mistakes People Make That Keep Them In Debt, Solutions
Things You Can Do With GTBank Internet Banking
- Pay for your utility bills such as; light bill, cable subscription, school fees payment.
- Funds transfer to your GTBank account (Savings/Current) and other bank account beneficiaries.
- U.S visa fee payment and other international payments.
- Check bank account balance.
- Request for GTBank statement of account.
- Check transaction history carried out on your account.
- Flight tickets bookings with different national and international airlines such as; Alitalia Airlines, Delta Airlines, British Airways, Lufthansa German Airlines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways, etc.
- Cheque issuance and confirmation.
- Perform transactions in foreign currencies such as; Pounds, Dollar, Euro.
- Manage and control every transaction on your GTBank account with passwords.
- Personal details and bio data update. Etc.
Kindly note that you can request for loans, carry out commercial banking, corporate banking, upgrade to GTBusiness Premium package, collect your GTBank ATM card, SME banking amongst many other services but these might require your physical presence in the banking hall.
GTBank FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What do I need to start using GTBank Internet Banking?
To begin your GTBank Internet Banking registration, you need to have some essential documents. Also, for you to be eligible to use GTBank Internet Banking Services, you need to have GTBank login detail which you include your User ID and Password.
You May Also Like: How To Withdraw Money From A Permanently Limited Paypal Account (Complete Guide)
How do I get my GTBank Internet Banking login details?
Please note that your account has already been profiled with GTBank Internet Banking immediately it was opened. So to get your login detail, kindly visit the official GTBank website. Click on the internet banking tab, then click Register for GTBank Internet Banking .
You can as well dial the GTBank internet banking code, *737*6*5# on your mobile phone using the number you register with the GTBank account.
Please note that you will need to change your password within 1-2 hours of receiving same.
Do I get 24/7 Internet Banking Accessibility With GTBank?
It good to know that GTBank offers its customers 24/7 Internet Banking services except on cases of when the GTBank website and app are scheduled for maintenance.
How do I change my GTBank Internet Banking password?
In case you need to change your GTBank Internet Banking password kindly follow these steps:
- Login your account and click on the “Self-Service” icon located on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the “Change your Password” icon.
- Input your old password and enter the new password, put the new password once again and click on submit.
- You will be taken to a confirmation page that your password was successfully changed.
I have forgotten my GTBank Internet Banking password, what should I do?
In case you forget your password, kindly contact the GTBank customer care number or the GTBank Help Centre (GTConnect) via 0700 GTConnect. There is also an option for the GTBank live chat on their website. You can also login your account, click on the “Forget Password” icon and follow the prompt.
You May Also Like: How Reverse Mortgage Works, Types, Requirements, Responsibilities, Pros And Cons
What type of account can my GTBank Internet Banking access?
All types of account you have with Guaranty Trust Bank are accessible on the Internet Banking services.
What are the transactions that can be performed on my GTBank Internet Banking app?
Some of the transaction that can be carried out include the ones mentioned above.
You May Also Like: How To Make Money On Instagram Reels – (COMPLETE GUIDE)
Gtbank Internet Banking Transaction Service Code
Below is a list of all GTBank service codes you will need for your transactions:
- For account opening – *737*0#
- For Self Airtime Purchase – *737*Amount#
- For Cardless Withdrawal – *737*3*Amount#
- For (3rd Party) Airtime Purchase – *737*Amount*Number#
- For Bank Tranfer (GTBank) – *737*1*Amount*Nuban#
- For Bank Transfer (Other Banks) – *737*2*Amount*Nuban#
- For Data Purchase – *737*4#
- For Fast Track Deposit – *737*48*Amount*Nuban#
- For Loan Balance Check – *737*6*2#
- For Airtime Advance Purchase – *737*8*1#
- For Cheque Book Status – *737*6*4#
- For Card Status – *737*6*3#
- For Generating OTP – *737*7#
- For Balance/Account No./BVN – *737*6*1#
- For Education – *737*31*Amount*School Code#
- For Give – *737*32*Amount*Church Code#
- For Checkout – *737*35*Amount*Merchant Code#
- For Salary Advance – *737*8*2#
- For Swift Network Subscription – *737*50*Amount*4#
- For StarTimes Subscription – *737*37*Amount*Smartcard No#
- For Total Cashout – *737*50*Amount*50#
These are the things you need to know concerning GTBank Internet Banking Services. If there is any complaint or issue you face during transactions, kindly visit any GTBank banking hall in your location as they will be willing to help you out.